SE Problem Manager
Effective data collection, rigorous investigation, appropriate actions and problem analysis are the founding principles of continuous improvement. Within this context, problem analysis can be viewed as the process of understanding the real cause of a problem, followed then by taking actions to understand those causes and transform them into a set of changes that will result in better products and services. SE Problem Analysis is a process-based tool designed to determine the main root causes of an IT, quality, safety, health, environmental, reliability or production-related problems, helping organizations identify those aspects that have potential impact on product and service quality.
Problems are best solved by attempting to address, correct or eliminate root causes, as opposed to merely addressing the immediately obvious symptoms. SE Problem Analysis offers all the tools needed to help your organization investigate errors, defects, failures, losses, outages and incidents in a wide variety of industries - from IT service management to product manufacturing.
SE Problem Analiziher 2 segmentte de analiz, belgeleme, iletişim kurma ve problem çözme yollarını geliştirir.
- Recurring incidents and known errors.
- Pro-active prevention of incidents, errors and additional problems.
- Product defects as reported by multiple customer complaints
- Audit non-conformances
- Tendencies and deviation from the manufacturing processes
- Environmental impacts
SE Problem Analizi Analysis is aligned with the key elements of major frameworks such as ISO, FDA and ITIL, offering configurable workflows, forms and business rules that match the unique requirements of each organization.
SE Problem Analizi SE Problem Analysis will provide your organization with the following benefits:
- Reduces problem resolution cycles by speeding up the solution for those problems tied up in the process.
- Spots problems or weak practices from across the business. Eliminates the need for personnel to scan through all related material, assets and documentations to find a solution for the problem.
- Eliminates the need for personnel to scan through all related material, assets and documentations to find a solution for the problem.
- Develops an ethos of continuous improvement and advancement.
- Closes the loop on the incident/problem analysis, reducing the effort spent managing corrective and preventive actions.
- Reduces recurrence while automatically notifying those responsible for corrective and preventive actions.
- Significant cost and time savings and better use of available resources.
Read more at: http://www.softexpert.com/problemanalysis.php Copyright © SoftExpert Software for Performance Excellence